Premises Licensing

Alcohol Licensing Minor variations:


Bar, Entertainment and Dance Association


British Beer and Pub Association


British Institute of Inn Keeping


Drink Aware


Premises (Alcohol) Licensing Application Guidance:


Personal licence application:


Prime Ministers Strategy Unit - Alcohol Harm Reduction


Safer Clubbing


Temporary event notice application (updated 1 October 2012):


The Licensing Act 2003


The Wine and Spirit Trade Association Guidance for Applicants - Licensing Act 2003

Contact Us

Telephone Louise on:


0808 168 9059



01889 220 880

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.

View Darren Johnson-Rose BA(Hons) BSc(Hons)'s profile on LinkedIn