Premises Licensing Plans

If you intend to sell alcohol, late night refreshment or provide licensable activities from a particular venue then a Premises Licence will be required.

Licensable Activities Include:

  •     The sale by retail of alcohol
  •     The supply of alcohol in a club
  •     The provision of entertainment
  •     The provision of late night refreshment

All Premises Licence Applications must be accompanied by a scaled Premises Licence Plan.

UK Surveyors work with the leading Premises Licensing companies throughout England and Wales, if you require a full Premises License Application, please call for more information.