All UK premises licence applications must be accompanied by a scaled premises licence plan.
Our fully qualified Surveyors will visit your site to accurately record all of the relevant information required under the Licensing Act 2003 at a time to suite your needs.
After the site visit all Premises Licence Plans are completed within five working days and you will be supplied with either a paper hard copy or a plan in pdf format.
If you require assistance with the premises licence application, UK Surveyors work with the leading premises licencing companies throughout England and Wales, please call for more information.
Activities requiring a Premises Licence include:
- The sale by retail of alcohol
- The supply of alcohol in a club
- The provision of entertainment
- The provision of late-night refreshment
- Performance of a play
- An exhibition of films
- Indoor sporting event
- Boxing or wrestling entertainment
- Live music events
- Any playing of recorded music
- Performance of dance